Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can i find my photos at flickr.com when they are sent from yahoo photos!!!?

b/c yahoo is closing i decided to sent my phots to flickr and i do now know how to use that site. i got an e-mail saying that the phots are sent and yahoo photos has locked my photos there. i went on flickr.com but i can not find my photos. what can i do?????????? please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can i find my photos at flickr.com when they are sent from yahoo photos!!!?
well, i know what you mean they lost my 700 photos few days ago and i can't find them on my web even if i went on the photos. its a lost you can't find them no more unless magically yahoo lets you enter. sory :(
Reply:Go to www.flickr.com and sign in using your yahoo email address and you should have access to your photos. Other than that, I would need more details to figure out why you can't find your pictures.

teeth braces

No comments:

Post a Comment