Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yahoo blog and Flickr?

My photos in Flickr do not appear on Yahoo 360 blog. I dont know why? Can anyone help?

Yahoo blog and Flickr?
There are a couple of bugs in the 360 system this past week and this is one of them. The team says they are aware of them and are working on getting them fixed.





You can send them feedback every day until they do get it all fixed at http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/360/cg...
Reply:Hi.





Sounds like you need to go into your Share Photos area and also share your flickr photostream.





I'll hang around a bit to help you through if you need.





M





EDIT





Okay - that's weird. Quick question first - you ARE using the same user name in both 360 and Flickr, aren't you? I'm assuming you are, and that's why your problem is a curious one.





Here's a copy of the settings I have enabled on my share photos screen. Can you configure yours the same way? Sorry the layout is crap - can only copy over text obviously.








Shared photos





Yahoo! Photo Albums


Share your Yahoo! Photos albums. You decide who gets to see each album. Or, share your Flickr photostream.





(You currently have no photo albums in Yahoo! Photos)


Add Photos








You're currently sharing your public Flickr photostream. The email address used to access the photostream is xxxxx@yahoo.com.au. Change user





Go to Flickr Upload photos to Flickr








Display


Display up to 6 square photos on my page.





Can be seen by:


PublicFriends of friendsJust me (private)FriendsAll Friends (including uncategorized) Friends by Category Uncategorized Family/friends Other friends Create a new category











Now, where it says I have no albums in Yahoo photos - that is wrong because I do have many albums. That came up when I enabled my Flickr photostream. Unfortunately, I can't disable my photostream so I can't really remember how I got that part going - it just seemed to happen automatically... I will keep looking and checking back with your question for a couple more days.


No comments:

Post a Comment