Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I get rid of the Flickr photo album which has invaded my computer?

I transferred my photos from yahoo to Flickr. I have a little box on my screen which USED to show my own photos in a slide show - the photos on my computer not the ones on the yahoo site. Now the little box has been invaded with other people's Flickr photos. There's one of a recently disinterred skull - it's horrible - I do not want these photos on my computer - anyone know how to stop it?

How do I get rid of the Flickr photo album which has invaded my computer?
if u want rid of flickr go on start control panel add delete n delete flickr
Reply:I hope you got windows xp, then you can change it, click on start bottom left, then click on, help and support, bottom right, then click on, undo changes to my computer with system resore, make sure you take your computer back to the date you went onto that, Flickr,


No comments:

Post a Comment