Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Yahoo Photos Not Moved to Flickr Yet !?

Hi All,


I chose the option of moving my yahoo photos to Flickr. I even got a mail from Flickr saying the transfer will be done and I will be intimated.





However, nothing has happened till date. Its been 11 days.





I mailed twice to Yahoo Helpdesk, but got no response.





If this is the way how Yahoo is providing service to its users, then we should take a call and protest against such irresponsible attitude from YAHOO.





If anybody else has a similar problem and got solution to it, then pls. help.

My Yahoo Photos Not Moved to Flickr Yet !?
Hope this help you:





Just Sign In with the same Yahoo! ID and password you use on Yahoo! Photos since Flickr is a Yahoo! company.





Open Organizr (the link at the top of the page) and select the drop down selector on the lower left to: 'Your photos imported from Yahoo! Photos'





If your photos have not arrived – they’re not exactly sure how long does it take for your photos to move, there might be a queue, but once your account gets to the head of the queue, the actual transfer of your photos begins. You won’t be able to see your Yahoo! photos in their new home until the process is complete. If you haven’t heard from them within one week of starting the transfer, you should contact Flickr.





But before that try this link http://flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/52485... read through this top post this may answer it or clear something up.
Reply:I would email Yahoo and then Flicker.......or maybe start with flicker. I hope they don't loose your pics.





I transferred mine from Imagestation and it only took about 4 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment