Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I transfer flickr pictures to yahoo360?

I've already uploaded pictures to flickr now I need to send my pictures to yahoo360 and MYPACE

How do I transfer flickr pictures to yahoo360?
How do I share photos with Yahoo! 360?


Yahoo! 360° is a separate service, but we do have some basic instructions to get you started.


If you're a new Yahoo! 360° user, go through the process to set up your page. When you're done, go to your My Page and click "Share Photos." You'll find a link to share images from your Flickr photostream.


Note: It may take several hours or longer for Yahoo! 360° to update your Flickr photos. Also, when you delete a photo from Flickr, it will show as unavailable on 360° until the content on your page is refreshed. If you're having trouble using 360° or if your Flickr photos aren't updating there, contact the 360° support team. (Choose the "Ask Other Yahoo! 360° Users" to start the contact process.)


http://www.flickr.com/help/photos/#29
Reply:http://www.flickr.com/help/photos/


Flickr photo help page


Make sure you set to public and add to yahoo


And in the 360 set profile to primary and save and the other to set with public and save. [ or friends ]


Profile has to be set to public.


No comments:

Post a Comment