Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please help with flickr.com?

I just started Flickr.com and I am one that has issues reading the help pages. will somebody help me on how to tag my pictures in order for them to be more like looked at by other people on the website?

Please help with flickr.com?
Sign up for groups and post your pictures to them. That's the best way to get people to look at your pictures. There are a ton! I belong to 97 myself. :0) http://www.flickr.com/groups_browse.gne





If you want to do it by tags, I would suggest adding several to cover the subject. Also, check out the popular tags to get an idea of how people phrase them http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/





To add tags: Click on your image so you are viewing it all alone. On the right side of the page click Add a tag.





You can also do it via the "Organize" function.
Reply:Well, I wish I could help you but I don't know. I love flickr. I do believe you will get an answer if you will put the question under a different catagory. I would suggest 'computers %26amp; internet.' The people that answer in there seem to take the answers much more serious and have alot more knowledge.





Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment