Thursday, August 19, 2010

Does anyone know if Flickr works with Myspace?

Flickr doesn't have Myspace listed so I wasn't sure if it would work or not. If someone knows for sure that it will or won't please let me know.

Does anyone know if Flickr works with Myspace?
Why Flicr? Its a yahoo product so i think NOT!





Only yahoo 360 seems to have it to the max extent





or





Use a web picture hosting site. I like using http://www.photobucket.com for it. Again, it's free to open an account. Upload the pics you want, and you'll receive a code for it. Copy the code and paste it in your compose blog entry screen, again AFTER checking the HTML format box. You can open two browers, which will make it easier to go back and forth copying and pasting as many pictures as you want into your blog entry.





Cheers!


AM
Reply:I'm not 100% sure that it will work, but Myspace works with any HTML, so it should work. However, don't blame me if it doesn't, because I've never actually tried to use Flickr with Myspace.


No comments:

Post a Comment