Thursday, August 19, 2010

Moving 3 pics from flickr to 360 page. AAAAGH!?

I have opened an account in flickr weeks ago, i recieved an email saying the pics are ready and indeed they are, i have even uploaded a few more successfully.I can see them, they are marked public and have been for 2 weeks. BUT for the life of me i don't see HOW i'm supposed to move the pics to my 360 home page. clicking share photos only brings up the flicker page, which only askes me about uploading more pics. I can't find anywhere to email the pics or some other way of sending them.


help! i keep walking away from the computer frustrated and having angry cooking spells in my kitchen. My kids are saying, please mom no more soup!!

Moving 3 pics from flickr to 360 page. AAAAGH!?
Hopefully this will help you:





Yahoo 360 only let you upload photos from your computer.





Just go to the photos you want to use from Flickr





Download and save on your pc – Right Click on the picture then Save Picture As, then





Upload from yahoo profile photo edit page on your yahoo id
Reply:Yahoo have problems with photos on profiles and 360 see below for yahoo staff post in flickr forum





STAFF RESPONSE: "Hey there- so you know, we know this is a problem when it sends you round and about like this and we're trying to have this resolved with the folks who work on the Profiles site.





Sorry for the inconvenience!


http://www.flickr.com/help/forum/43985/?...


No comments:

Post a Comment