Sunday, August 22, 2010

PHOTOMAIL DISCONTINUED ALREADY? Wil FLICKR etc. do what PHOTOMAIL did? ie.drag&drop fotos INTO Yahoo email?

I'm obviously not the only one sorry to see Photomail go!.


It was great. It's not the same sending pics as attachments, or having friends go to a photo-sharing site/gallery..





I do comic strips/cartoons with my photos and you simply can't do that attaching a bunch of files.





Also with Photomail, you could put the pics in whatever order, whatever size, with whatever comments/captions you wanted.





It was also then automatically available to the recipient as a SLIDE SHOW WITHIN THE EMAIL.





Does FlickR or other program work with Yahoo email that way?? If not, I think more people will switch to GOOGLE's G-MAIL as many of my friends have already done. With the fierce competition between Yahoo and Google etc. I'm a little surprised at this decision.





I hope you can give me some advice as to what would be the closest thing to Yahoo's discontinued Photomail with regard to the features I mentioned.

PHOTOMAIL DISCONTINUED ALREADY? Wil FLICKR etc. do what PHOTOMAIL did? ie.drag%26amp;drop fotos INTO Yahoo email?
Check "incredimail", it sounds interesting and has lots of fun features!
Reply:I have similar problem as you – but, I’m hoping this will work – I’m hoping to gather votes that might help Yahoo Management to change their mind not to close Yahoo Photo on 18 Oct 07. Pls. VOTE and FORWARD this.





http://suggestions.yahoo.com/detail/?pro...


No comments:

Post a Comment