Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why when I sign on to Flickr, it cannot find my photos?

When I sign on to Flickr, I get the orginal two options of 1) make a new Flickr screen name %26amp; 2) merge with an existing Flickr account? I have lots of photo's on Flickr but can't get to them now. Help! This just started two weeks ago.

Why when I sign on to Flickr, it cannot find my photos?
If I'm remembering right, you need to merge your yahoo address with your Flickr account, so click the merge button.





I'm also wondering if you had a paid account at one point in time (how many pics did you have there?) and now it is not paid so all your pics aren't there.





My suggestion, merge the account and then if they are not all there, you need to pay the account to see them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment