Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have already choose Flickr but I want to download my yahoo photos. Can you please help me out.?

After choosing flickr I have realised that my yahoo photos will be deleted. Is there any way to restore it? I want my yahoo photos back. please please help me

I have already choose Flickr but I want to download my yahoo photos. Can you please help me out.?
What gave you the idea that your Yahoo photos will be deleted? Only your account shall be deleted - but: the official shutdown of Yahoo Photos was September 20th, since some users forgot about the date, YA prolonged the deadline for moving photos until October 18th. Any photos still remaining after the deadline will be lost. Go to this Yahoo help page, there is a link to "What are my options if I want to keep my photos?".


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/photos/...


I can't tell you, how many of these options are still open, but don't wait any longer to check it!
Reply:Try the link below to access your Yahoo! Photos


http://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.pd=...





You Sign In and you are in the page of Yahoo! Photos – Closing – see in the upper right corner: Take Me to My Photos





In this page also you can see the date until when you can keep using your Yahoo! Photos account. As for me, I can keep using my Yahoo! Photos until October 18, 2007 so; this will end today.





Thus, if you manage to access your photos – act fast!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment