Sunday, August 22, 2010

I uploaded 100's of pics on flickr and now I came to know that flickr allows us to browse our pics for only 3

now I came to know that flickr allows us to browse our pics for only 3 months. Even there is no oprion for downloading the pics back into my laptop. What do you advise me to do now. I want all my pics in a secured website where I can uplaod and download when Ever needed for free.Help me!!!!!!!

I uploaded 100's of pics on flickr and now I came to know that flickr allows us to browse our pics for only 3
I take pics off of Flicker by right clicking on the pic. Then save as. Also look to resize it first. I will go to your comp My pictures. And then you can do what you want with them. Works for me.
Reply:You can download the pics back but you may not be able to get full size without upgrading. The ones that you can't see currently will reappear if you upgrade your account or delete the newer photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment