Friday, July 16, 2010

Can I link my group with a flickr account?

I am the moderator of a group for my high school class. We also have a flickr account set up for our class (both using the same email address) where people have posted pictures from our class reunion. Is there a way to connect the group with the flickr account so people can easily move from one to the other? I has assumed since I login to flickr with my yahoo account, that there would be some connectivity between the two--but I can't find any yet. Am I missing something?





Thanks!


Linds

Can I link my group with a flickr account?
The easiest way to do this is to add a URL to the Flickr account in the Yahoo Group. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a way to link a Yahoo Group's photos to an external Flickr account.


No comments:

Post a Comment