Friday, July 16, 2010

I just posted fotos to flickr then inadvertenly opened 2nd acc't. Now cant find 1st acc't. Help pls & thx

When trying to access my recently created flickr fotos, the screen indicated a sign in problem and that I had to either merge accounts or start a new one. The merge didn't work for some reason so I created new acc't. Now I can't find how to access my original account with the fotos I posted. I don't want the 2nd account but it pops up when I access flickr. Thanks for any helpful suggestions, as I can't find anything in the "help" links. Cheers.

I just posted fotos to flickr then inadvertenly opened 2nd acc't. Now cant find 1st acc't. Help pls %26amp; thx
go to flickr and contact them and explain what is going on


they should be able to help you


No comments:

Post a Comment