Friday, July 16, 2010

The whole "merge you Yahoo!Photos with Flickr" thing..?

I went to Flickr. It asked me for my Yahoo login info. Then it asked me if i want to merge to an existing Flickr acct. I hadn't created one yet. So, i chose create. Now..how do i "merge" my photos to my Flickr?It won't give me the same option when I log in.


BTW, the whole merge thing... AWEFUL. I like Y!Photos. I use it too often to have it taken from me..


It's gon' take a lot of work to get ALL my photos over..

The whole "merge you Yahoo!Photos with Flickr" thing..?
Options if I want to keep my photos.





If you want to keep your photos (and we think most of you might), then you’ll need to choose from a few options by this fall. Don’t worry – there’s nothing you need to do now, but later this summer you’ll be receiving an email asking you to make a decision about your photos.





Move your photos: Select from among the photo sharing services offered (Flickr, Kodak Gallery, Shutterfly, Snapfish, and Photobucket) and they will move the photos for you. You’ll need to verify your Yahoo! account information and either create a new account or login with an existing account at that other service, but beyond that they’ll take care of the rest.





Download: Go to each photo and select “Download” above the photo. Unfortunately we do not technically support the ability to download more than one photo at a time, but for many of you it won’t take much time to download your favorites.





Buy an archive CD: Select the archive CD option, verify your Yahoo! account information, and begin creating a CD of your original, hi-resolution photo collection. Our partner Englaze will be offering discounted pricing of $6.95 for 700Mb of photos.





Note: the archive CD option is only available to users that were upgraded to the New Yahoo! Photos last Fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment