Friday, July 16, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to email Flickr I cannot access it even though I have allowed site in my web browser?

I have received an email saying my switch to Flickr has been successful but I cannot log in. I have tried both Internet Explorer and Mozilla but cannot access with either, even though I have added the Flickr site to my allowed websites. I have cleared my cookies and my temporary internet files and re-started my browser session. I cannot find any way of emailing Flickr for help. Has anyone had this problem and sorted it please.

Can anyone tell me how to email Flickr I cannot access it even though I have allowed site in my web browser?
i just tried and i got through just fine. in your yahoo browser, type in www.flickr.com. then put in your password if it ask for it. good luck.

teeth problems

No comments:

Post a Comment