Friday, July 16, 2010

Help with Flickr Photos?

Ok so I recently switched my photos over to flickr because Yahoo Photos was shutting down.. They allowed me to have a few months free of FlickrPro since I chose them. I now received an email saying that their giving me one more month of Pro. Now what I need help in understanding, is what is my limits to the amount of photos saved? I have over 500 pictures on here and I don't understand if I'm limited on the amount of space I'm using or the amount of photos I upload at once with a free account.





Please help me on this one, I need to know so I can get going on transfering my photos..

Help with Flickr Photos?
The link in the source window will take you to one of the flickr FAQ pages. It also gives information on limits concerning file size %26amp; types etc.


At any rate, the information in question has been copied directly from their site.








Is there a limit on the number of photos I can have?





"No, there's no limit to the number of photos you can have. But if you have a free account, you'll only see the most recent 200 photos displayed.





With a free account, you can upload up to 100MB per month. You can see how much you've uploaded on the upload page.





If you upgrade to a Pro account, all the photos you add to Flickr will always be available to your friends and family."
Reply:well i have a free acount, and basically after you have uploaded 200 photos, you recive a message that sais, on a free account you can only view 200 photos, this means that flick hides the ones that are over but keeps theme, the only way to see theme again on flick is to delete other photos, or go pro





so basicaulay when you go to a free account all of your 300 out of 500 photos will disapper, but they wont be deleted

cat teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment