Sunday, July 11, 2010

How Can I Embed Flickr Photo Into My Profile Page ?

Before I've already embed successfully... but suddenly it doesn't work ! Then I start all over again.. bit it still doesn't work ! It writes (You currently have no public photos in Flickr.)..under the box (Can be seen by:) and i chose public... so is that the problem in 360 Y!H or Flickr ? Could you help me fix it please !! Thankyou

How Can I Embed Flickr Photo Into My Profile Page ?
Hi there the problem is not with Flickr, is with the 360 page.





Yahoo is working on a new platform, and they have pulled most of their servers to the new platform, so they are not doing maintenance in the 360 pages so many things are not working at this point on 360 pages, some people are experiencing the same problems as you, plus many modules have stop working like RSS feeds, other people can't delete comments or even see them. so I would sit patiently until yahoo decides to finish their new platform. and for right now give up on uploading the flickr pictures.





I know it can be frustrating but I am sure this will be just temporary.





Good luck to you.
Reply:You are very welcome. glad I could help. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment