Friday, July 16, 2010

Photos lost from Yahoo to flickr?

I requested my photos to be moved from Yahoo photos to flickr as Yahoo is closing. However all photos are lost except two. Yahoo has closed my photo account and flickr has only 2 photos. How can i recover the rest important photos?

Photos lost from Yahoo to flickr?
I thought I was missing photos, but I realized that Yahoo actually put my photos into my photostream using the metadata attached to the photo.





Basically, if your pic was taken in 2000, go to Archives in your Flickr account and check the timeline. They should be there.





Also, I noticed that the folders I had on Yahoo Photos were made into sets and put at the BOTTOM of my set page, instead of the top, like Flickr does when you upload photos.





Hope this helps!
Reply:I don't have the answer, but had the same thing happen. Are the photos floating around in the ethernet somewhere??


No comments:

Post a Comment