Tuesday, July 20, 2010

360 and flickr - Why does 360 not update?

I have posted this question in many forms and forums. It has been a few months now that I have added a great number of photos to flickr. My Yahoo 360 has the last six showing on my top page. Oops! No it doesn't. It shows some very old pictures I chose to get rid of because I didn't want to spend another month looking at them on my page. Now there is only the message there that they were deleted. This is no fun. Yahoo has been working the problem for months and frustrated too.





This quest has become indefinite.

360 and flickr - Why does 360 not update?
I post pictures I want in my 360 via slide.com which enables a slide show to be posted direct to my 360 blog page. I don't bother with flickr.


No comments:

Post a Comment