Friday, July 16, 2010

How can I change my flickr pictures on my 360 page?

Flickr or Yahoo picked the pics to share on my photostream and I can't figure out how to change them. I even deleted one pic from Flickr and its still on my 360 page.

How can I change my flickr pictures on my 360 page?
I just answered a similar question. I remember when I first put my pictures on my 360 page from flickr, it took a day or two before they posted. I am thinking that maybe it's something similar in reverse? Maybe it takes a day or two for the 360 page to realize flickr has updated? We are so used to things happening instantaneously that when it doesn't it throws us.





Just my guess, but if you made the deletion today, I bet it updates the 360 page by tomorrow or the next at the latest.

dental health

No comments:

Post a Comment