Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I agreed to transfer my photos to Flickr, but only some of them transferrred. Where are the missing photos?

Only a portion of the photos that I had at Yahoo Photos made it to the Flickr account. I even signed up for the expensive Pro service so as to not have a problem. There does not seem to be anyone to ask about this. Where are the photos and why are they not on the Flickr account. I already to not like the Flickr account either. You have to upload photos individually, not as a file as before. Or am I missing something? Any suggestions or answers welcomed.

I agreed to transfer my photos to Flickr, but only some of them transferrred. Where are the missing photos?
I never put photos online that I don't keep backups on either hard drive or CD, because this kind of thing happens so often. I wish I had something to tell you, but there is supposed to be a Help link or support service.


No comments:

Post a Comment