Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I can´t share fotos on Yahoo 360 with flickr?

I have a Yahoo-Id dachung2k3, i log into flickr with my ID dachung2k3, but no fotos are showed up on my 360 Page.





My fotos are public. You can see it here http://www.flickr.com/photos/32286675@N0...


But when i click on " share fotos" on my 360 Page, under "Can be seen by: Pulic" at Flickr is written "(You currently have no public photos in Flickr.) " .


I have also clicked on " change user" and set it to Yahoo-ID "dachung2k3".


What should i do?


Thanks so much for your help...

I can´t share fotos on Yahoo 360 with flickr?
Give it a day or two-the system is swamped with all the new users and it's been taking awhile for them to get the 360 photos updated. Double check that you are following the steps below, and if you are, then you've done everything correctly and it's just a waiting game right now!





log in to 360, go to My Page





Scroll to the right until you see the Photos box.





Click on Share Photos.





Now-here is the part i am unsure of because i already have my flickr photos attatched to my 360-but if i remember correctly-it should already have a section that says Flickr.





So scroll down until you see that Flickr section-and change the settings to Share or follow the instructions located there. Scroll down some more and click Save when you are finished.
Reply:this is not surprising.. flickr is crap! use photobucket they are great!


No comments:

Post a Comment