Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Transfer to Flickr Didn't Happen?

Several weeks ago, I filled in the necessary info from the Yahoo page indicating that everything is moving to Flickr. It said I'd receive an email, which I didn't, and my photos are still there on Yahoo's photo pages.





Should I do the whole thing again, or still keep waiting?

Transfer to Flickr Didn't Happen?
I'd try again. You should definitely get the emails and it shouldn't take weeks. Once it goes through correctly it will lock your Yahoo (photos) account.
Reply:Christina is correct. Once the process "officially" starts, you won't be able to even access your Yahoo Photos again -- it will say "Locked for migration". The fact that you did not get that message means that for some reason, they never truly got your first request.


No comments:

Post a Comment