Friday, July 16, 2010

How do i connect my Flickr account and my 360 blog?

I went to Flickr and set up an account and use that for photos. When will that connect/be displayed on my 360 page? Can I do that now? My Flickr acc. is set to private; does this setting have to be changed in order for it appear on the 360 page?

How do i connect my Flickr account and my 360 blog?
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/360/pro...


You do not have to share all your photos and you can set other photos in another album that you do not wish to share
Reply:Yes. Your Flickr permission must be public for it to work in a 360 page (where you can the same or different permission).





- Click on your 360 "My Page" link at the top


- Click on the "Share Photos" link in your Photos module on the right side


- Scroll down to the Flickr section and follow the instructions there. Note: The photos may not show up immediately.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment